Free Sober Holiday Rides
When the holidays roll around it’s common to celebrate with family and friends. It’s a time to relax, have good food and conversation, and maybe open a few drinks. The problem arises when someone makes the choice to drive while still intoxicated.
Accidents due to DUI or DWI drivers tend to spike during the holidays. These situations almost always end badly for all parties involved. Since many of these celebrations involve alcohol, a surge in fatal crashes during the holiday season isn’t surprising.
At the Law Offices of Anthony J. Vecchio, our New Jersey car accident attorneys would like to protect our communities by offering our free sober rides program.
Don’t take a chance. Get home responsibly, and safely.
How It Works
This program is simple. All you must do is make the right choice after your holiday celebrations. Take a taxi or a ride-share service instead of driving under the influence. You’ll pay for it upfront and then we’ll reimburse you through Paypal.
Qualifying 2019 Holidays
- Saint Patrick’s Day
- Cinco De Mayo
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Eve, and Day
- Christmas Eve, and Day
Here are the Details:
- Rides must be taken within Woodbridge and Princeton, New Jersey.
- Rides must be taken between 5 p.m. on the holiday and 10 a.m. the next morning.
- You must be of legal drinking age. (21 and over)
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- Maximum reimbursement value of $25.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 100 submissions in 2019.
- To get reimbursed you must send your Receipt, a Photocopy of a Valid Driver’s License, and a Paypal associated email address within seven days of the eligible holiday to:
Free Sober Rides
Law Offices of Anthony J. Vecchio, LLC
227 Main Street
Woodbridge, NJ 07095