Anthony J. Vecchio Esq.
Criminal Defense Lawyer Serving Clients in Middlesex County, Mercer County, Union County, Ocean County, Burlington County and Throughout New Jersey
“My entire career has been dedicated to defending those accused of crimes, DWI, serious motor vehicle violations, and the rights of victims of crimes and accidents.”
I have prosecuted, defended, or appealed cases ranging from municipal court matters to more serious crimes including drug offenses and murder. I am passionate about providing personalized, thorough, and effective representation to individuals in crisis.
- Municipal Prosecutor, Howell Township, 2017 – 2018
- Municipal Prosecutor, Fair Haven Borough, 2017 – present
- Municipal Prosecutor, Rumson Borough, 2016 – present
- Municipal Prosecutor, Freehold Township, 2015 – present
- Camden County Prosecutor’s Office, New Jersey, Trial Unit, Court Certified Legal Intern, 2007
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Donald G. Collester, Jr., J.A.D., retired, New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division, 2008 – 2009
- Law Offices of Anthony J. Vecchio, 2009 – present
- State of New Jersey Office of the Public Defender Designated Counsel for Trial, Appellate, and Parental Representation, 2009 – present
- Super Lawyers: Rising Star: Criminal Defense, 2012 – 2018,
- Super Lawyers: Criminal Defense, 2019
- “10/10 – Superb”: Avvo.com